Please take a moment to review our policies and please feel free to contact us should you have any questions. Feel free to contact us at (951) 595-7314
- Each guest must pay a $50.00 deposit to secure a retreat spot. This deposit is due and payable with the online registration and is non-refundable.
- Each guest must submit a registration form with a valid e-mail or mailing address.
- Guests must be at least 16 years of age.
- Deposit cannot be transferred to another individual.
- All previous event deposit transfers can only be used towards deposits of future events, they cannot be used to pay balances of existing registrations.
- Effective Immediately we will no longer be offering transfers within the 45 day event window, no exceptions.
- You may only transfer your registration one time. Request must be made more than 45 days out from the registered event.
- Transfers are based on spaces available at scheduled events.
- 3 months or more out from the scheduled event – Full refund minus $50 non-refundable deposit.
- 1-3 months out from the scheduled event – 50% of amount paid less the $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Within 30 days of the scheduled event no refunds or credits will be offered. No Exceptions.
- Any cancellations or transfers that are not submitted in writing via email will not be considered valid.
- Effective immediately a $10.00 late fee will apply to ALL late payments. No exceptions.
- Payments are due 60 days prior to the event you are attending.
- If payment is not received by the cut-off date, reserved retreat spots may be released for sale and all money paid will be forfeited.
- If you should need to make a payment after the 60 day cut-off date, please contact us so that we can make a note in our records, the $10.00 late fee will still apply, however this will ensure that your spot is still held.
Pricing received during specials will be void if cancellation does not meet the cancellation policy terms.
Roommates: Guests are responsible for providing the appropriate number of roommates based on the room type selected at the time of registration. Scrappin’ Escapes does not provide roommates, the exception is if and when a “SINGLE” registered guest requests to be placed with a roommate. In this instance we will only place the guest with one other individual to make up a double room.
Change in room occupancy:
- If the number of guests in your room should change, pricing adjustments will be made. If the number of guests in the room decreases then you will be responsible for any additional fees associated with the change in room status.
- If the number of guests increases and the price should drop then you will be given a refund or credit based on when the changes are made, credits and refunds will be issued based on the time frames referenced in the cancellation policy.
- A $10.00 fee will accompany any registration change made within 45 days of the event for which the change is requested, this includes increase or decrease in the number of guests in sleeping rooms, change of roommates due to cancellations (in the event that this occurs all guests will incur the $10.00 charge).
- Change from either a day cropper to overnight guest or overnight guest to day cropper.
Effective Immediately we will no longer be offering transfers within the 45 day event window, no exceptions.
You may only transfer your registration one time. Request must be made more than 45 days out from the registered event.